Saturday 5 July 2008

Iced Coffee

It is H-O-T! After a less that stellar spring we are being 'rewarded' with temperatures in the thirties nearly everyday. It is wonderful, except in a city that is not accustomed to it, and very few people have a/c. Therefor it can be slightly difficult to cool off. Lucky for me I stumbled across this incredibly simple iced coffee recipe, that helps a little ;)

Iced Coffee:

Iced Coffee

- 10-cup pot of coffee
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk

Brew coffee. In jug combine coffee with condensed milk. Place in refrigerator until chilled. Serve over ice.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy! Love your food blog too! Yum!!!!!! Iced coffee, here I come! (I was wondering what to do with my cans of condensed milk!)

Kelly said...

OOhhhhh that looks yummilicious!!!!

amycaseycooks said...

I never thought of using condensed milk as a sweetener. i have used it in many other recipes - I'll be giving the iced coffee a try.