Tuesday 29 April 2008

Menu Planning

Work has been crazy. Hubby has been sick. Grocery shopping has not occurred in over two weeks, and my pantry and freezer is running low. Two out of three of those are good things, the other is in the process of getting better.
With everything that has been going on though I didn't have the time to sit down and flip through the pages of my cookbooks. Something I haven't had the opportunity to do in what feels like forever now! Now I am faced with the fact that it is the middle of the afternoon, I have no menu plan, and consequently no grocery list, for the grocery shopping trip that must happen at 4:30 this afternoon. Solution, I am turning to the the blogosphere for help this week. I have many recipes bookmarked in bloglines, time to start trying some! Oh, just an aside trying to keep things light and easy for Hubby's tummy this week.

Tuesday: Eating on the run, soooo bad
Wednesday: Creamy black lentils
Thursday: Portobello Toast
Friday: Chickpea, ginger and coriander soup
Saturday: Cooking with a dear friend, or more like watching, who is my kitchen inspiration
Sunday: Seared scallops with pureed cauliflower and asparagus

3 comments:

Jenn said...

i think im going to have to start doing this as well the chick pea soup looks delicious

Amanda said...

My tummy is growling.

Saikat said...

Hi,
Saikat from BlogsJam here.
Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the
blog. we have 3 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget, a tag cloud widget and a content widget
) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. pl contact me at saibose@gmail.com so that i can send you the widgets for your blog.

thx-Saikat

PS: If you have multiple blogs, the widgets can help you in a traffic exchange as well.