Wednesday 24 October 2007

Menu Planning

Well last week things didn't go exactly as planned. I understand that normaly things don't go as planned, but last week was particularily a bad one. Not much cooking involved unfortunately, and the little I was able to accomplish I have not yet been able to share. I am trying, but this post-move chaos is still just dragging me down.

Then this week we have been busy celebrating my birthday (still) with family. Last night was dinner at my parents, and tomorrow is dinner at the in laws. Really I can't complain. Delicious food that I didn't have to make, cake of course, time with my families, and less groceries to buy so less money to spend :)

Wednesday: Slow cooked stew with dumplings
Thursday: In laws house
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: I will be out with Lilly at her friend's birthday party, so no cooking again
Sunday: Curry night (this would be the same curry night we were to have last week)
Monday: Pizza

No comments: