Tuesday 21 August 2007

Menu Planning

Okay, it has been a crazy day at work, and I almost didn't have time for this today. Good thing my Hubby is always late picking me up!!!

Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Thai green chili
Thursday:
Raspberry-Chipotle sauce with pork chops and roasted asparagus (I have never hear of raspberry-chipotle sauce before, but in the last week came across three different recipes for it so I just have to try it out!)
Friday: Night Off
Saturday: Vegetable Tostadas
Sunday: Hams, scallop potatoes and some random veggie to balance it out (For me this is comfort food and I just crave it everyone and awhile - Hubby hates it when I say 'Comfort Food', I tend to use that to describe lots I guess!)
Monday: Night off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your menu is great!
Raspberry chipotle is awesome! I use it alot..It is great on pork or chicken, as you are doing, but also consider it to plate a dark chocolate cake with..
thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Christy said...

Yes, I will try that. I have a feeling if we like it, it will become a staple in our home :)