Tuesday 4 September 2007

Menu Planning

I am having a real lack of creativity this week with the menu. Add to that being super lazy and what to do get...something I will probably regret mid-week when eating dinner. Oh, well what can you do. At least most of the recipes I have picked are from Eat shrink and Be Merry, so I know that they will be good, it is just that I picked the easiest ones in there to do :)

I am also trying to use the contents of my pantry and freezer as much as possible in preparation for the big move. I have no idea why I have so many cans of tuna! And really what can you do with a can of tune that is exciting? If anyone has any suggestions I would be very open to hearing some.

Anyway here we go:

Tuesday: pizza
Wednesday: Tuna wraps
Thursday: Quiche
Friday: Left overs
Saturday: Sticky Chicken and Rice
Sunday: Tofu parma
Monday: Left overs

No comments: