Tuesday 26 June 2007

Menu Day

Well lets just say this week I am not in much of a cooking mood, gasp, I know horrible. The thing is we have a wedding, and more real estate stuff to deal with. Once again it is just way to crazy, and I get tired just thinking about it right now!

Oh well, sometimes you just need a bit of a break, and this will be a good week for it. I will try to get some more good, calorie ladened baking done on the weekend though :)
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Salmon in creamy dill sauce and green salad (one of my favorite quick summer meals)
Thursday: Dinner at the in-laws, that will be yummy east indian food!
Friday: Day off
Saturday: Wedding
Sunday: Shake 'n Bake chicken and home made fries (one of the few meals my daughter will eat without much fuss)
Monday: Day off

No comments: